High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you come up with your character(s)?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maya Jensen

Maya Jensen
HSW Talent
HSW Talent

Wouldn't count this as a game... but hey, this could be interesting. Just reply here and let us know how you came up with your character(s).

http://s13.zifboards.com/JoKaVerseForums/index.php?act=idx

Maya Jensen

Maya Jensen
HSW Talent
HSW Talent

So, I'll try not to go to super crazy with some of these... nor give to many (especially ones that some may not know of, or is not really active in the Efedding world.). So here we go.

Maya Jensen: For those who actually know, (most of the EWEians do) but Maya was originally Stealth Elf in EWE. Yeah I tried to hide it at first but eh, most of you already know and I've used constant references to it.  But my goal was to make SE (Stealth Elf) as realistic as possible.  Which everything that happened is possible.  So Razz . But I gave her aa similar backstory of the Skylander's SE and but personality was more my own doing.  (the Real SE is not shy Razz ).  As the RPs progressed, I began to flesh her out more and why she became a Jensen I'll be going over in Roller X's thing.  Wink . As for the current pic base, towards the last year of EWE's life span, I had an idea to eventually turn SE to look back the way she used to look.  However, I was liking the idea of doing a heel run with her to help give her a bit of an edge.  Which I had everything set up as her 'last kidnapping' played a part in it... either way she was going to ReDebut as Maya Jensen, and be a heel for a bit.  I had prolonged the SL for awhile but a bit before Mike left EWE ( :'( ) I was getting burnt out on SE, and was going to set up the SL... then Mike left I think around the time I was like, yeah, I'm going to do it... But I set it up, as Maya was going to be gone for awhile as part of the SL... but EWE died before I could bring her back.  When I finally did return to efedding, I brought Maya back but left her Face as I adjusted the SL the I was going to use originally.

Roller X: Similar to Maya, as Roller X was originally inspired by Roller Brawl the Skylander.  Even went under that name.  However, at the time, I liked the idea of RB but I liked the idea that RB would be Kristy's daughter... in fact RB was going to be one of the twins grown up.  Aka currently named Serena Jensen (yes I renamed her Razz ) But I changed my mind... I was also liking the idea of RB being SE's sister and there you go.  As for the change to Roller X... Originally, I was going to fully make the change and pretend she was never called Roller Brawl, but found out that wasn't going to work since her VERY first match, she was called out on it (thanks Eli Razz Very Happy jk jk) So I made the adjustment that RX only went by RB to help support her sister who was also going by a skylander name.  The picbase change was becuase the RB just didn't have enough cuts for Jay to use and at that point it didn't bother me, so I changed it to one picbase.. but didn't really care for it to much any more so I finally found my Current one and I liked it Razz (for more information on Maya and RX's IC connection to the Skylander counterparts... just ask.)

Little Yokai: We needed some more wrestlers to launch HSW so I decided to come up with a joke character to help with it.  Little Yokai was inspired by Kilgore from the series "My Life as a Teenaged Robot".

Thunder Dragon: I like games that allow you to make Custom Characters.  And when I get them, I usually not only make some of my own characters I've come up with, but I'll even make a few new ones... This was the case with SmackDown Vs Raw 2010.  I created Thunder originally to be apart of a team I was making... as a more 'secondary/side character' but he sort of took a life of his own Very Happy . And became one of my main wrestlers I was using on the game (that wasn't an old character).  As for his debut in Efedding.  Truth be told, I was at a point where, I was away for awhile and I was getting 'better' at RPing and what not. The issue was, it was getting hard with my old crew because they were already treated as jokes... and thus it was like trying to fight an up hill battle.  I needed a fresh start.  A new character who didn't have that bad rep already. And I had been wanting to bring in Thunder anyways.  So BOOM! Thunder entered the fry!  Sadly he was only there for a match before I had to go on LOA due to IRL issues but I came back and some considering him my best character (I'd say Maya's the other one.)

Kristy Jensen: Well, truth be told, there's a lot of set up to tell you about her creation.  But I can say that, she was originally a female clone of my very first efed character Very Happy . I've adjusted her so much... even when I brought her into the efedding world.  Originally she was an alien. Wink .  But That's really all there is without getting into a long drawn out story about characters you don't know about.

Annabelle Jackson: funny enough, Molly Quinn (her picbase) I was originally going to use for Maya's picbase.  But I changed it.  But I still wanted to use the picbase and got my chance when I started to create a story around a random 'new Jensen Maid' I introduced in one of RX's RPs. Very Happy .

S.E.N.T.R.Y.: Last one.  But funny story really.   See, I have plans to take all my feedings characters (at least a majority of them) into my own universe for my own custom stories and what not.  Stealth Elf, became such a big character for me and her story drifted away from the original SE character... that I wanted to also make her in my own universe... But I couldn't use the SE name.  So I came up with the name S.E.N.T.R.Y. for her.   Enter Disney Infinity.  Which at the time, I liked using some of their figures but pretending they were one of mine. I also liked using Gamora... and after Jay proposed this one SL to me, I decided that I wanted to be apart of it, so I decided that Sentry would be her own character.  however, EWE died before we could start that SL, so Sentry never debuted... I WAS going to debut her a few times in LAW... But I couldn't figure out an entrance song Very Happy . So, finally, I got my chance here... had to change her picbase and some of her backstory (originally going to use Gamora as her picbase) but Jay wouldn't let me.  Ah well.

I think that's it.  Yeah I have a TON more characters... Even have 17 Twitter accounts Very Happy. with 16 of them being characters (the other is my Xccelerate Roller Derby League's twitter.) though true some or inactive but still.

http://s13.zifboards.com/JoKaVerseForums/index.php?act=idx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum