High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Wants to Watch the World Burn

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Wants to Watch the World Burn Empty Just Wants to Watch the World Burn Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Android #18

Android #18

Winter Survival is only a few hours away and already the fans are packed into the Mean Machine School of wrestling.  The camera are recording the arena and the fans for a pre show package to be shown on HSW.com before the show starts.  The cameras pan the crowd and all the different signs for Paragon, the Frost Elite, Eli and even a few Jobbers and Little Yokai ones.  The cameras find Jonathan Steele and Justin White at ringside.

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
We are just a few hours away from a night of great High Stakes Wrestling action.  We have two big debuts, three title matches and our Sole Survivor match all to look forward too.

~~~/Justin White\~~~
Two Paragon wins and Annie finally puts Maya out to pasture where she belongs.   It’s going to be a great night.

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
Do I even need to ask you who you think will win Sole Survivor?

~~~/Justin White\~~~
I think it’s pretty obvious that…..

The lights in the arena go out as the fans scream out.  The big tron lights up with the words Sole Survivor as some light dramatic music begins playing, getting a bit louder with each set of words.  They stay on the screen for a moment before burning away in a flash of fire.  The next word up is revenge.  It stays on a moment before burning away.   The next words say Put Up or Shut Up.  These words soon burn away too.  The finals phrase says: Some people just want to watch the world burn.  These words burn away a little slower as the dramatic music suddenly cuts off.  It’s all silent until Pink’s “Trouble” starts playing as the fans erupt.  A large dragon flies around the video screen turning toward the stage and blowing fire which erupts from both sides of the ramp.  Eighteen walks out from the fire as the fans cheer even louder.   She is wearing her black leather vest and skirt combo over white tights and a white shirt.  She walks slowly down to the ring.

~~~/Justin White\~~~
What the hell is she doing here?  She’s not a part of HSW!

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
I do believe that Sole Survivor is open to anyone Justin.  And something tells me she is about the throw her name in the hat.

Justin had a retort but Eighteen snatches the microphone away from him, getting a pop from the crowd. She climbs into the ring and walks to the middle as her music dies.  She doesn’t talk for a moment, just enjoying the fans cheering for her.   She raises the microphone causing the fans to grow quiet.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Surprise!

The fans cheer as she chuckles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I’ll get straight to the point.  Yes, I’m entering Sole Survivor.

The fans erupt again.  Eighteen shakes her finger though, causing them to quiet down

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Now don’t get the wrong idea.  I really have no plans of winning the match.  As much as I’d like to add another World title to my resume, this is personal not business.  See there is a group of three people that have been cruising for an ass whooping for a while now.  And since I don’t want to get into the ring even on a part time bases, I still want to smash a few heads.  But who could those three be.  Let’s narrow it down.

Eighteen points to the tron where a list of everyone entered into Sole Survivor is listed.  Eighteen looks at the list with a smirk.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Could it be Johnny or Jay Jobber?  Don’t be silly.  Neither one of those two guys are worth even a moment of my time.   Could it be Paul Blair?  No.  I’m pretty sure there is a crime about beating up on your elders.  And they don’t get much more elder than him.  So apparently it’s the Moxley’s right?  I did say three people.  But not these three losers.  I’ll have a harder time lacing my boots up before the match starts then dealing with either of these blatant rip offs.  Pity too because those other three might have been a lot more fun.

After every name Eighteen says she marks the air and the name burns away on the list..

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Maybe it’s these Hitmen guys.  Martin and Jefferson.  Yeah I’ll never take anyone seriously who use to dress like looney tunes characters.    I heard this Elisha guy was tough.  Interesting to see how he’d stand to a real woman but again not worth my time.  Same goes for his little fed mate Jace.  He can keep worrying about the all cause I won’t bother with him unless he gets in the way.  Then there is this Blackwell girl, Annie Fugate's new little sidekick.  I’ve never met a redhead I couldn’t show what true evil looks like.  Just saying.  Of course it has to be my daughter’s little girlfriend Maya right.  I’ve been against their relationship from day one.  But even I’m above beating a cripple.  I do wonder if she can feel a fireball coming if she gets in my way.  For Mizore’s sake, I hope she doesn’t try me and figure it out.

These names are burned off her list too.  Everyone seems to be getting more curious on just who she is talking about.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Maybe it’s Jaiden Rishal.  The head of Championship Wrestling Federation.  I’ll give him credit for coming down to represent his own place.  Other than that he means nothing to me.  Neither does the mystery guy he plans to bring with him.  Maybe it’s this big man, Gunnar.  I saw him debut, he’s a big one.  But I’ve fought bigger and meaner than him before.  And I’ve beaten them down.  If he thinks I’ll be afraid because he is bigger than me, he really needs to go read about David and Goliath.  If he even knows how to read.  Now Kris Chaos.  That last name kind of rings a bell.

Eighteen pretends to be pondering this for a moment before she chuckles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I know exactly who this kid is.  Son of one of my old rivals Johnny Chaos.  Niece of Christy Chaos.  Just stay out of the way Kris, or I can show you how I use to beat your dad around the ring many years ago.  I am making a bit of a return the same time Thunder Dragon is.  Could I be following him in?  Nope, afraid not.  Thunder Dragon never really registered as anything more than a place holder on the cards.  Certainly not worth temporarily bringing me out of retirement.  Well it’s not mystery entry number two since well, that is me.  Have I said surprise yet?   As for mystery entry number one, I have heard the rumors on who it is.  I kind of doubt he finds the arena though.  Just saying.

She crosses these names off the list, seeming to be enjoying herself.  The list is dwindling down.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Could it be the Clown?  Despite the name, I know this guy means business.  And as much as I’d like to test my power against his, he isn’t a concern of mine.  I’ve got to ask though, what the hell is a Little Yokai?  I’m guessing that’s the little horned guy who wants to be feared.  Want to bet I can grab him by the horns and hammer throw him into the cheap seats?   Maybe if he tries to cause “death” to me.  Other than that, not worth my time.  Maybe I’m coming here for Kelsi Parr.  Yeah I don’t waste my time with nobodies like her.  She’s just another diva who has tried to step up to the big leagues and got embarassed.  So of course it has to be Eli Goode right?  Wrong.  I have no ill will toward Eli.  But if he tries to come at me, I’ll give him flashbacks of the last time he crossed me.  A fiery flashback I guess you could say.

With these last markouts, there are only three left.  Eighteen is no longer smiling.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
And then there was three.  The three reasons why I’m entering this match.  The three people I plan to take out of the match.  Let’s start with the bottom of the barrel.  Roller X.

The fans boo.  Eighteen just chuckles.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I bet you are filling up your little girl panties now, aren’t you Britney.  Yes I’m calling you Britney.  You think you have any idea what it’s like to be bad.  You think because you took a few cheap shots with your helmet that all of a sudden you should be feared.  Little girl, you have no idea.  I’m as bad as they come.  And not because I talk the talk which you really need to work on by the way but because I back up every word I say.   And there is no sneak attacks backstage.  There is no putting on my little crash helmet and headbutting people.  It’s stepping into the ring and throwing down with whoever cares to face me.  You aren’t tough Britney.  You’re a spoiled little brat.   A little baby who hasn’t been getting her way lately and is now laying on the ground, throwing a little temper tantrum.   So sad.

Eighteen just shakes her head..

~~~/Android #18\~~~
You want to talk shit to me on Twitter.  I know what you thought.  It made you look tough.  Look at little Britney talking smack to Eighteen.  And you figured you’d never have to eat those words because I was retired.  Well I hope you are hungry, because I’ve brought those words with me and I’m going to cram them down your throat.  And go ahead and bring your little helmet with you.  I’ll do you a favor and weld it right to your skull. And as soon as I’m done with that light work, it’s time for part two.  Amber Ryan.

The fans actually give a cheer as Eighteen marks off Roller X’s name.  Whether it’s the Paragon name they are cheering, Amber herself or just the idea of this showdown, who knows.  Eighteen chuckles as she gives a slight smirk to the camera.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Last week on Slam, I stared right into your soul when we were nose to nose in the ring.   And I’ll give you credit, it was the first time in a long time that I saw not even a sliver of fear.  You aren’t afraid of me.  You were ready to fight as soon as I threw a punch.  And I know you felt the same thing about me.  Maybe in another life, we could be friends.  Well maybe not friends but at least allies.  But that’s not the case now.  I’ll never forgive Paragon for what they did to Mizore at Summer Breakdown.  I know you didn’t have much to do with that, but it changes nothing.  Jack isn’t in this match, I can’t take him down.  So I guess I’ll just go after his little daughter figure.

The fans are getting restless, some even looking toward the ramp to see if Amber might come out.  Eighteen ignores this and just carries on.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
He sees a lot in you Amber.  And whether that is as a father figure or a creepy old man, it doesn’t really matter.  Getting Jack’s stamp of approval is rare.  I guess more than anything else, I want to see first hand just what he sees in you.  I want to fight you Amber.  And we will fight, make no mistake about that.  And when it is all over you will find yourself out of this match.  Then you can go back to big daddy Jack and tell him you met the wrong end of a dragon.  And one day, he will get his.  If my little girl leaves anything of him after she ices him later tonight that is.

The fans cheer and actually chant for Mizore.  Eighteen uses her finger to mark Amber off the list, leaving just one name

~~~/Android #18\~~~
James Ceno.  You are the main reason I’ve entered this match.  You know, I can understand the message Paragon tried to send to Mizore.  I don’t like it but I get it.  And at least Jack stood toe to toe with Mizore and owned up to his attack.  But you James, you attacked her from behind.  You held her against her will.  And I will never forgive you for that.  You put your filthy hands on my daughter.  And granted, you faced her a few weeks ago.  But I don’t feel like you really paid for what you have done.  And I’m coming to collect James..

The fans are cheering for Eighteen now as she is starting to get worked up..

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Maybe somewhere in your twisted little mind James, you feel like you have atoned with all the help you’ve given Maya.   And whether she is your daughter or not, I couldn’t care less.  I’m not going to be happy until I slap you around the ring a few times.  Until you see that your little firestorm is nothing but a pilot light next to this fire breathing dragon.  And you will beg me to forgive you.  And then when I feel like you have paid enough, I will eliminate you from the match.  And then my work will be done.  Then, who knows, maybe I’ll actually try and win the match.  You hear that daughter..

The fans gasp as Eighteen chuckles.  

~~~/Android #18\~~~
You still owe me a good match kid.  Maybe I’ll see just how far you have really came after my training when you have to fight me off of your title.  And should my training fail you and Jack retains, well that would make things that much sweeter.  We will see if Jack has as easy of a time fighting me off as he has you.  Either way I might just add one more title to my record before I go back to the retired life.  I bet the kids would love to see this HSW title up close and personal.

She seems to think about this for a moment, getting the fans excited.  She finally just gives a half shrug.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I guess we'll just have to see.  As for Britney, Amber and James; you three will not be winning Sole Survivor.  Your hopes and dreams of becoming the next HSW champion will soon go down in flames.

“Trouble” starts playing again as the fans cheer.  Eighteen climbs out of the ring and throws the microphone at Justin who juggles it but does catch it.  Eighteen heads up the ramp, actually slapping a few of the fans hands.

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
I didn’t think it was possible but Sole Survivor just got that much bigger.  Eighteen bringing her experience and ruthlessness into the match .

~~~/Justin White\~~~
I just hope she got on her depends and doesn’t forget her walker when she comes out to the match.

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
We should call her down here and you can ask her in person.

~~~/Justin White\~~~
We don’t have time for that, we should be talking about the North American title match.

~~~/Jonathan Steele\~~~~
I figured you’d say something like that.  But for now let’s hear a few words from our sponsors..

The camera pans back over the crowd as “Cold as Ice” by M.O. P plays before it goes to a commercial break.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum