High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Auburn Cox Tribute Show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Auburn Cox Tribute Show Empty The Auburn Cox Tribute Show Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Midnight

Midnight
HSW Womens Champion
HSW Womens Champion

{Patricia Ellis}
I’m your mother Jessica.

The scene opens up right where the last RP left off, in the park in Boulder City Nevada.  Annie and Jessica are there, standing by the large pond, talking to Jessica’s real mother Patricia Ellis who has just told Jessica the truth.  Annie is so furious now she is beside herself.  Patricia is giving her a smirk as Jessica looks puzzled, the information not sinking in.  

{Jessica “Sunshine” Fugate}
But my mother died giving birth to me.  

{Patricia Ellis}
That’s a lie!  I was in a bad place when I met your father.   I was turning my life around when I figured out our one night stand resulted in me having a baby.  But your father would have nothing to do with starting a family with me.  He liked sleeping around too much.  

Annie makes a move to Patricia but Jessica actually puts her hands in Annie’s way.

I want to hear what she has to say.

{Patricia Ellis}
Thank you my sweet baby girl.  As soon as you were born, he took me to court for custody.  He had a good job and a steady household.  I had nothing.  He won easily.  He then forbid me from ever having contact with you.  Even got a restraining order saying I was a danger to you.

{Annie “Midnight” Fugate}
You are a liar!

{Patricia Ellis}
I’m the liar?  So you didn’t tell Jessica I died giving birth to her?  I bet you also didn’t tell her that I’ve been trying to get into contact with you for years now and she has been blocking me, even going so far as to threaten me.

A threat I’m about to cash in on.

Wait a minute.  So you are saying it’s true.  You lied to me about her being dead.

Yes we lied to you.  She is a horrible woman who dumped you on dad’s doorstep.  She showed no interest in you until you started your wrestling career.  She just wants to be in your life to use you Jess..

I had a mother all along and you hid it from me?  What kind of sister are you?

Annie actually seems shocked by this.  Patricia gives Annie a cocky smirk behind Jessica’s back.  

I did it for your own good Jessica.  I just wanted to protect you.

Jessica walks forward to Annie and actually slaps her across the face.  Annie holds the side of her mouth, looking at her sister in shock.

I can’t believe you would do that to me.  Just because you don’t have a mother, doesn’t mean you had the right to keep me from mine!  I’m disappointed in you sis.   Come on mom, we have a lot to catch up on.

Annie is still stunned.  Jessica walks off with Patricia, talking to her happily.  Annie starts to breath heavy, a sneer growing on her face.   Elizabeth comes running up behind her.   She stops running and looks around.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Hey, where’d Jessica go?

She went off with her mother.  

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Wait her mother?? But you told me she wasn’t around.  Didn’t you threaten to beat her up or something?

Come on, we have a lot more training to do before you enter Sole Survivor.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Look Annie if you need to talk….

Do you want to train or not?  I said let’s go!

Annie storms off toward the parking lot.  Elizabeth looks like she wants to say something but decides against it.  She shrugs and follows Annie out to the parking lot as the scene fades out.

SCENE 2

Despite it being a day before High Stakes Wrestling presents Winter Survival, the arena is already set up for the big pay per view taking place tomorrow night.  There is a nice crowd formed in the arena as the students of the Mean Machine School of Wrestling are putting on a free show for the fans.  They even have Jonathan Steele and Justin White doing commentary.   They are between matches currently.

{Jonathan Steele}
What a great match that was put on by two future stars of this business.

{Justin White}
If you say so Stale.  I’ve seen paint dry put on a better performance.  

Pretty sure Jonathan had a retort ready but it is drowned out as "C'est La Vie" by B*Witched plays overhead as the fans erupt, turning to the entry way.  

{Jonathan Steele}
Wait, that’s…...but it can’t be she left the company.  Could she be back for Sole Survivor?

It takes only a moment before those cheers turn full circle to a chorus of boos.  For it is not Auburn who parts the curtains but Annie “Midnight” Fugate wearing her black wrestling pants with the stars and crescent moon on them and a black “Justice for Auburn Cox” shirt.   She has the Women’s championship around her waist.  Behind her is Elizabeth Blackwell, wearing her black pants with the flames around the bottom legs and a matching “Justice for Auburn Cox” shirt.  She is carrying what looks like a board covered with a black blanket under her arm.  

{Justin White}
Here comes Annie, paying tribute to her fallen friend.  That’s the kind of loyalty I’d expect from our great Women’s champion.

{Jonathan Steele}
You don’t seriously believe this do you?  What is this woman up to now?

Annie and Elizabeth have got into the ring now.  Annie helps Elizabeth set up two covered pictures in the back corners.  Elizabeth leaves the ring and grabs a microphone that she brings into the ring for Annie.  Annie raises it up as Auburn’s music dies and the fans booing gets louder.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Auburn Cox tribute show.

The fans give a half cheer for Auburn but not trusting of what Annie is up to.  Elizabeth pulls the blankets off the two pictures to show two shots of Auburn celebrating big wins.  Annie points to the big screen where a picture of Auburn Cox smiling and holding up her fingers in victory appears.  Annie pretends to be wiping tears from her eyes as the fans quiet down a bit

Tonight we pay tribute to a woman who almost changed the very face of High Stakes Wrestling.  A woman whose career here was cut tragically short but a jealous, worthless little goblin who was more greedy at getting a title shot then her friendship with Auburn.  Auburn’s HSW debut came at Slam number four on August fifth of this year against Fray.  And we knew right away that this girl was something special.   Her and my sister Jessica became best friends.  And she tried so hard to be my friend, no matter how cold to her I was.  I figured soon enough, I’d show her that I’m not her friend.  That came the next Slam two weeks later in the big battle royal to decide the last entrant into the World title tournament.  I gave Auburn my all in the match and she just kept coming.  Thanks to a certain referee I still need revenge on, she trapped me and made me tap.  Backstage she found me and actually hugged me, thanking me for the great match.  It sickened me.

The fans are booing again as Annie shudders, remembering the many many hugs of Auburn.  Annie doesn’t seem to be letting this discourage her at all as she smiles, waving a hand at the picture of Auburn on the screen.

At Summer Breakdown she took it to Eli Goode.  She almost beat him but came up short.  Then after I won the Women’s title by single handedly taking out everyone in the match, she was the first person to congratulate me backstage.  Even offered to take me to a victory dinner.  And I found myself believing that maybe she wasn’t so bad.  She even threw a victory party for me on the next Slam.  Granted it ended with me eating a face full of cake.  Bet someone I know would have enjoyed taking my place then.

Annie gives a little smirk at Elizabeth.  Elizabeth just rolls her eyes as she leans back against the top rope, her arms crossed in front of her.  The fans are now informing Annie just what they think of her.  Elizabeth starts to argue with them but Annie shakes her head.  Elizabeth shrugs and crosses her arms, going back to her spot by the ropes.

Then she took out Roller X, again proving her crazy style was a force to be reckoned with.  And I couldn’t wait for my chance to take her on again.  She then surprised all of us when she beat Eli Goode.  Not only that but she made him tap out.  She made a man who could well be the next World champion tap.  And I was growing use to having her around.  She had slowly become one of my best friends without me even realizing it.   And then it happened.  The triple threat match to name my next contender.  And Auburn won it.  I was finally going to get my match against her.  To see who was really better.  But just two weeks later, it was all taken away from me in the blink of an eye.  

The fans are chanting for Maya now.  This seems to anger Annie.  She shakes her head, looking at them angrily.  

How dare you cheer what she did.  Are you fans that blind.  She is the reason Auburn is gone.  She is the reason your favorite wrestler left the company.  It is because of her that I don’t get my great title match.  It’s because of her that my best friend left the company.  It is all on her.  That is why I demanded this match.  That is why I’m giving the undeserving little goblin a title shot.  Because I want my revenge.    You should cheer for the hero who is fighting for her fallen comrade.  You should cheer for the person who is fighting for your company.  You people should be cheering me.

The fans are still booing Annie.  She just shakes her head.

You still don’t believe it.  Maya has you all blinded.  Guess that is kind of fitting.  The blind leading the blind for sure.  I’m sure you all buy into her nonsense.  Her so called blindness.  Her so called attempted suicide.  I bet you people even bought into the Dark Stealth Elf thing,   Sheep.   That’s what all of you are.  But you know what, fine.  You want to see the proof again?  I’ll show it again.

Annie points up to the big screen as the lights in the arena dim.  Again it is showing the hall leading into the bathroom.  And again we see Maya enter the restroom.  But this time, there is a time stamp in the corner.   The time skips ahead a few minutes until Maya leaves the restroom.  The fans grow quiet, confused by this.  The time skips ahead a few minutes until Auburn walks on, waving at people.  She goes into the restroom.  Not ten seconds later, she is followed by an all too familiar red head, the very one standing behind Annie.  The fans boo as a few moments pass on screen and Elizabeth leaves the bathroom, cleaning blood from her hands.  Annie looks horrified.  She turns slowly and looks at Elizabeth who gives her a satisfied smile.

I can’t believe this.  I just can’t believe this.   After everything, you…..you…….you people actually believed Maya had anything to do with this.

She smiles and high fives Elizabeth, the fans now booing at the top of their lungs.  Annie grabs the collar of her shirt and rips it off, revealing a plain black shirt.  Elizabeth follows suit, ripping her shirt off to reveal her red tank top and the short, sleeveless vest.  

You think that pathetic little cry baby would ever have the intelligence to pull off something as masterful as this.  You see fans, I planned this entire thing.  Elizabeth came to me several months ago, looking for training and a chance at her own revenge.  And I told her that I’d help her on one condition.  She helps me get what I really want.  Two birds with one stone.  Not only did I get rid of that annoying Auburn Cox but I got my shot to put an end to the little goblin once and for all.  And everyone played perfectly into my hands.  Like the little puppets that you are.

She motions her hands like puppets.  The fans are cheering for Maya again as Annie walks to the back corners, putting her foot through both pictures of Auburn.

I couldn’t stand Auburn.  But as much as I couldn’t stand her, I hate Maya Jensen.  And this isn’t just about her beating me on the first Slam.  This is bigger than that.  This is the fact that Maya is an insult to everything wrestling stands for.  The wrestling world is about the toughest battling it out to see who is better.  Not a sympathy act for little babies.who want to play with the big kids. And that is all Maya is.  A sympathy case.  Do you think she deserves to be in the eWe Hall of Fame?  No.  She was put there because her mommy felt sorry for her.  And I’m tired of busting my ass out here for you so called fans just to hear you cheer for a loser like Maya.

The fans are practically screaming for Maya now.  Annie ignores it, a smile crossing her face..

But we all know what is coming next.  She has been crying that she doesn’t want this match.  That she doesn’t deserve it.  She has been trying to get everyone to feel bad for her because she says she is a failure.  But at the last minute, she will get some kind of words of encouragement from probably Mizore or James Ceno.  And then she will find her confidence to come out to the ring to face me.  And all you fans will cheer her, thinking that it is some kind of Cinderella story.  Even though those of us with a brain will realize its the same old movie on replay.  Just like she got her confidence back before Summer Breakdown right before I handed her her ass.  Just like she supposedly did when she fought both tag champions in one on one matches before they creamed her without breaking a sweat.  Same old story, same old song and dance.

Annie walks slowly around the ring, kicking the broken pictures out of the ring.

I’ve had you right where I have wanted you from day one Maya.  I masterminded getting you into this title match.  Because I’m going to end you.  If you are blind, I’ll slap the sight back into your face.  Because when Winter Survival is over, you will be finished.  Just a sad little husk of the person you use to be.  The world will see you as a quitter.   Kristy will rethink putting a joke like you in the Hall of Fame.  Your girlfriend Mizore will see you for the charity case you are and leave you to find someone better.  Christy will realize the mistake she made in hiring you and hand you your walking papers.  Then you can go get locked into a little padded cell where you belong, the poor loser that no one cares about.  You sealed your fate when you crossed me Maya.

Annie chuckles at her own little joke there.  She climbs up on the top turnbuckle, taking her title off and holding it up in the air.

For the future of the Women’s division, I’m going to end you Maya.  Never again will a real wrestler have to be disgraced by being in the ring against you.  No longer will real athletes have easy wins against you and your so called set of skills.  At Winter Survival tomorrow night, you will see Maya in her final match ever.  And by the time two thousand and eighteen rolls around, no one will even remember her name.  She will just be another face on the wall like Dangerous X, Wallace, Fray and Saraya.  Gone and most definitely forgotten.  Always and forever a glorified loser who succumbed to the darkness.  

The fans boo as “Bring me to Life” plays overhead.  Annie drops down from the corner, putting the title back around her waist.  She leaves the ring and heads up the ramp as a picture of Maya and Auburn appear on the big screen.  Auburn has a large red X over her face, under her the dates: 8/5/17-11/4/07.  Maya also has an X over her face, under her the dates 6/24/17-12/9/17.  Annie stops on the stage, posing for the booing fans, Elizabeth clapping for her. This is how the scene fades away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum