High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refusing All Offers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refusing All Offers Empty Refusing All Offers Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Mizore

Mizore
HSW Talent
HSW Talent

The scene opens up outside of the Mean Machine School of Wrestling.  Mizore is there, standing against the wall next to her mother, Android Eighteen.  They watch as people enter the arena, ready to watch Saturday Night Slam.   Mizore is wearing the white plaid skirt and white striped socks with her white coat with the dark blue sleeves.  Eighteen is wearing a leather vest and skirt combo over dark blue tights and an actual Frost Elite shirt.  Mizore looks at her watch impatiently, making Eighteen chuckle.

{Android #18}
Got someplace you’d rather be?

{Mizore Payne}
Actually I do.  I should be inside helping Maya and preparing for our tag title match.

{Android #18}
She’ll be fine for a few minutes with Annabelle.  I wanted to ask you a few things.  First, do you think she did it?  Do you believe Annie is right.

{Mizore Payne}
That’s a dumb question mother.  There is no way that Maya would ever attack anyone like that, especially not a friend of ours like Auburn.  I’m sure it was Annie or Roller X.

{Android #18}
Well Annie has an alibi so I doubt it was her.  Could have been Roller X, she sure does like to run her mouth.  But people will do crazy things to get their hands on championship gold.  You are really sure it wasn’t her.

{Mizore Payne}
I’d bet everything I owned on it.  And i think deep down even you know that Maya would never do such a thing.

{Android #18}
Yea she doesn’t really have the guts to do whatever it takes to be the champion.

{Mizore Payne}
I’d more call it she has too much integrity.  

{Android #18}
Speaking of Annie, what do you think of this little manager of hers?

{Mizore Payne}
That red headed chick?  Not sure why she has a manager now, but I’m sure it’s all apart of some kind of game of hers.

{Android #18}
She doesn’t look familiar to you does she?

{Mizore Payne}
I don’t think so, even though I really haven’t had a chance to see her up close yet.

{Android #18}
Do you think Maya recognized her when she saw her.  Oh I guess she couldn’t huh?

Mizore gives her mom a mean look.

{Mizore Payne}
That’s not funny.  Why do you ask anyways?  Do you know her?

{Android #18}
I just wouldn’t put it past Annie to try and find someone from one of your pasts to use against you.  

{Mizore Payne}
If that’s all, I really need to get to Maya.

{Android #18}
Actually I got one more thing.  Let me be your tag team partner.  Maya is useless to you against Paragon.  I can help.

{Mizore Payne}
Pass.  Me and Maya have been working hard to overcome her blindness.  She is ready for this match and together we will take down Paragon.  Leon Cashmere thinks they have this match won so easily.  It’s like I told them before.  When they met us in the gauntlet match, we had both already had matches in the night plus had fought other teams in the match.  We were tired while they were fresh.  This time the Frost Elite are coming in fresh.  And since losing the title, I’m undefeated against Paragon, even taking down one of their leaders.  They will not break my momentum.

{Android #18}
Your little partner can’t say the same.  She has lost to both members of Paragon.  In fact, it’s been almost two months since the last time she won.  Are you sure you don’t want a more capable partner?

{Mizore Payne}
One hundred percent sure.  There is no doubt in my mind that Maya will break this little slump of hers.  And it starts with us winning the tag titles and Maya winning Women’s away from Annie.  I’m going in now.  See you later mom.

Mizore walks off as Eighteen just shrugs and heads for the front of the arena. Mizore shows her pass to the guard and is let into the back of the arena.  She heads for the women’s locker room so she can meet up with Maya when she suddenly smiles.  She walks forward and meets up with her friend Kelsi Parr.

{Mizore Payne}
Hey Kelsi I was just headed to the locker room to met up with Maya.  Care to join me?

{Kelsi Parr}
Maybe later.  I wanted to ask you a question.

{Mizore Payne}
As long as you aren’t going to ask me to be my tag team partner.

{Kelsi Parr}
Well……

{Mizore Payne}
I’m teaming with Maya and that is final.

{Kelsi Parr}
Come on Mizore be reasonable.  I know that Maya is as ready as she will ever be for this match, but her being blind is still a major disadvantage to you.  I’m undefeated since my return to the ring.  Please do the right thing and let’s reform the Experience for one night only.

{Mizore Payne}
Sorry Kelsi but there is no way I’m taking this away from Maya.  We have been working hard to be ready for this match.  Besides there is one thing that gives us an advantage in this match.  Amber’s mist is useless against Maya.  Amber was barely able to put Maya away a few weeks ago.  Now Maya is even more prepared for Amber.  Amber thinks she is all tough, but I know the truth.  She is just smoke and mirrors.

{Kelsi Parr}
I don’t think I’d go that far.  I’ve watched her matches her and elsewhere and she is as tough as they come.  She reminds me a lot of Christy Chaos and even your mother Eighteen.  I love Maya but she can’t help you win this.

{Mizore Payne}
That’s where you are wrong Kelsi.  I’m sure that not only will Maya help me win the titles, she will be the one who knocks Amber down a few pegs.  I have faith in her.  Amber isn’t going to know what hit her.  And how will she feel when she has to go back to her mentor Jack and tell him that she lost the tag titles to not even Paragon’s worst enemies in the Frost Elite but was beaten by a blind girl.  I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

{Kelsi Parr}
Fair enough.   Just know that if you change your mind, I’ll be around.  I’ll catch you later Mizore, send Maya my love.

Kelsi heads off toward the concession stands.  Mizore sighs and heads down the hall again, hoping that she isn’t worrying Maya by being gone for so long.  She passes by a roped off section where the fans are gathered when she hears a loud whistle.  She glances toward the crowd and a huge smile crosses her face.  She runs for the ropes, leaping over them and into the arms of her father Jeff Payne.  He gives her a big hug, holding her up in the air.  He sets her down as she looks around, her smile fading.

{Mizore Payne}
Wait.  Where’s Hollie?

{Jeff Payne}
She sends her love but she didn’t feel up to coming to the show.  She is due in a few weeks and wanted to relax at the hotel.

{Mizore Payne}
Oh I see.  So why are you here?

{Jeff Payne}
I need an excuse to come see my baby girl win the tag team championships?

{Mizore Payne}
I guess not.  I thought for a moment you were coming to try and be my tag team partner.

Mizore chuckles softly.  WT scratches his head, looking up and away from Mizore.  She stops laughing..

{Mizore Payne}
Not you too.

{Jeff Payne}
It makes sense sweetheart.  I got a bone to pick with those two after what they did to me at Summer Breakdown.  A daddy daughter tag team.  It’ll be great.

{Mizore Payne}
I’d love to be tag partners with you dad but there is no way I’m betraying Maya and all the hard work she has done to be ready for this match.  With the loss of her sight, we have actually became an even better tag team.  We are connected on a level that goes much deeper than anything we had before.  It definitely runs deeper than Amber and Leon.  Granted they are great individually but they still lack that which makes a great tag team.  The Frost Elite have just that.  That is why we will do what we should have done at Summer Breakdown.  We will finish off the last two pieces of the Paragon monster and walk away with the tag team titles.  That will make me perfect against the team.  And when their so called leader comes out of hiding to face me at Winter Survival, it will be the end of Paragon.  I will be getting my title back, just you wait and see.

{Jeff Payne}
Okay sweetheart.  Can’t wait to see you with all that gold draped around you.

{Mizore Payne}
That’s it?  Not even going to try and convince me to team with you instead?

{Jeff Payne}
I have one hundred percent confidence in your decision and in you and Maya.  See you out there kid.

They hug again as WT heads for the ringside area.   Mizore goes back over the rope and finally gets to the locker room.  As soon as she walks in Maya looks up and a smile crosses her face.

{Maya Jensen}
There you are baby.  I was getting worried about you.

Mizore smiles as she walks over and sits down next to Maya, giving her a small kiss.

{Mizore Payne}
Still amazes me how you always know it is me.  You’ll have to tell me your secret sometime.

{Maya Jensen}
No secret to it.  I can just feel that  it is you.  Plus I can smell your perfume.  So are you ready for this match?  Ready to become the champions?

{Mizore Payne}
More than ready baby.  Paragon isn’t going to know what hit them.  I hope they are ready for our game plan.  They have been warned: Don’t blink….

{Maya Jensen}
Or they will be trapped under the ice.

They chuckle at the fact that they flipped catch phrases.  They cuddle up next to each other on the bench as they look up at the TV, waiting for Slam to take the air.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum