High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for managerial staff

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for managerial staff Empty Looking for managerial staff Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 am

James Ceno

HSW North American Champion
HSW North American Champion

I'm thinking that it's now as good a time as any for James to eventually get himself a valet or manager, so hopefully there's enough people who might be interested.

Ideally I'm looking for someone who is character can best match the one I've created, whether it's Opposites Attract or similarities make for strength.

And, of course, they should be able to make do and match for a plethora of storylines and other angles that would strengthen the story as a whole.

If anyone is interested, whether it's someone in hsw already or someone from another fed looking to break out, feel free to message me privately and we can discuss character build.

2Looking for managerial staff Empty Re: Looking for managerial staff Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:44 am

JRM

HSW Talent
HSW Talent

I'm fairly new here and not sure about what I want to do with my character, Dutchess. However, I feel as though being in cahoots with James Ceno would be a great storyline and partnership(if James is anything like the real Kurt Angle.) There's already ideas I could think of about how their partnership or wrestler/valet ship would come about. Though, I would like to say that in PM instead of a public post.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum