High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under New Management

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Under New Management  Empty Under New Management Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Midnight

Midnight
HSW Womens Champion
HSW Womens Champion

SCENE 1  October 26th, 2017

The scene opens up in Boulder City, Nevada in the apartment complex that has the current apartment of the Fugate sisters.  It’s somewhat early in the morning and the apartment is quiet except for some noise coming from the kitchen.  Annie Fugate is in the kitchen, making a pot of coffee.  She is wearing black shorts and a black AC/DC shirt.  She still seems somewhat sleepy as she starts the coffee maker.  She turns her head toward the living room area as a knock comes to the door.  She glances at the wall clock to see that it is just a few minutes after eight in the morning.

{Annie “Midnight” Fugate}
Who in their right mind would be knocking on my door so early in the morning?

She walks to the door and unlocks it.  She opens it up to reveal a women there.  She has a little longer than shoulder length red hair.  She is wearing a white shirt that covers her chest but leaves her midriff uncovered and black pants with flames at the bottom of them and black shoes. She seems taken back for a moment by Annie who isn’t pleased about the early intrusion.

What do you want kid?

This seems to snap the girl out it.  She shakes her head for a moment and gives a small smile.

{???}
My apologies.  You are Annie Fugate?

If you wanted an autograph showing up this early in the morning was a bad idea.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
I’m not here for an autograph.  My name is Elizabeth Blackwell.  I’m here to help you.

Help me?   How do you think you can help me?

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
I can help you in your fight against the Frost Elite.  You are by yourself after all.

Annie actually chuckles.  This makes Elizabeth frown as it apparently wasn’t the response she was expecting.

That’s cute kid but I really don’t have the time to train you.  Plus it takes months before you’d be anywhere close to being ready to get into the ring.  I’ll be done with them long before then.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Well I guess it’s a good thing that I’m already trained then isn’t it?  Perhaps you know the owner of the school I went to.  Just a little person called Christy Chaos

Elizabeth smiles as this gets a reaction out of Annie.  Annie motions for her to come in.   They walk to the living room where Annie sits down in a reclining chair.   Elizabeth takes a spot on the couch.  Annie crosses her hands in front of her, sizing Elizabeth up.

So you are a product of the Chaos Wrestling All-Stars are you?  Do you have any proof?

Elizabeth hands over a folder she had been carrying in her left hand.  Annie opens it and thumbs through the pages.  Elizabeth just waits as Annie reads through the pages.   Suddenly someone starts messing with Elizabeth’s hair.  She pulls her head forward and turns to see Jessica in her bright yellow pajamas.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
What the hell are you doing?

{Jessica “Sunshine” Fugate}
Seeing if you are a natural redhead.  Me and Auburn saw you come in and made a bet.  Seems I owe her five bucks.  Hey Annie, is that fresh coffee I smell?  Can we have some?  Do you want a cup red?

Annie just waves a free hand in what Jess seemed to take as a whatever motion.   Elizabeth just shrugs and gives a small nod.  Annie closes the folder and hands it back to Elizabeth.

I see that you completed your training in March of last year.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Yes I was suppose to sign a contract with Extreme Wrestling Entertainment sometime after Wrestlemania but well you know what happened there.

And what have you been doing since then?.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Well I had a few matches in the independent circuit and at the CWA.  Since I knew I might never get at the Frost Elite, I kind of lost my drive until High Stakes Wrestling announced they had signed Mizore and Maya.  I’ve hit the training hard over the last few months and I feel I’m ready to get into the ring.  With your help and guidance, I know I will achieve my goal of making the two of them pay.

Annie takes the cup of coffee that Jessica hands her.  Jessica hands Elizabeth a cup and puts creamer and some sugar on the coffee table.  She then goes back to the kitchen.  Elizabeth adds some sugar and creamer to her coffee while Annie takes a sip of hers.

Which leads to my next question.  What do you have against the Frost Elite?

Elizabeth takes a drink of her coffee and sits it back down on the table.  She looks at Annie and just gives a small smile.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Well it’s mainly just one of them but I’d prefer not to show all of my cards right off the bat.   Just know that I’ll be loyal to you and will do whatever it takes to take those two down once and for all.  I’ve already talked to Christy and she said she’d be happy to sign me if I got a….mentor for lack of a better word to make sure I’m in top shape for a debut.  You do that for me and I got your back against the Frost Elite.  Do we have a deal?

Annie just looks at Elizabeth, not showing any kind of emotion one way or another.  Jessica walks by with two cups of coffee, giving Elizabeth a big smile before going into a back room and shutting the door.  Annie keeps looking at her until a small smile crosses her face.

You really want this don’t you?

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
More than anything in the world.

Enough to do whatever I say? No matter what.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Whatever you say.

WHATEVER I say.

She puts a lot of emphasis on the whatever as she holds her hand out to Elizabeth.  Elizabeth just looks in her eyes a serious look on her face as she takes and shakes Annie’s hand..

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Whatever you say.

Then you got a deal.  Go get a hotel room here in town and meet me at the Mean Machine School of Wrestling at one.  We have a lot to discuss.

Elizabeth downs the rest of her coffee, taking the hint that it’s time for her to go.  She heads for the door and lets herself out.  Annie leans back on the couch and picks up the newspaper with a smile on her face.  The scene then fades away as she opens the paper and begins reading.

SCENE 2  November 18th, 2017

The scene opens up a few hours before the start of the tenth edition of Saturday Night Slam.  Kelly is backstage in the interview room, everything set up for an HSW.com exclusive.  The HSW logo is up[ on a big screen TV behind her.  She looks at the camera and gives a big smile as she raises her microphone to her lips.

{Kelly}
Hello HSW nation.  Kelly here with an HSW.com exclusive.  Please welcome my guest at this time, the HSW Women’s champion: Annie Fugate.

The smile on Kelly’s face fades as she sees Annie is not alone.  Following her is the same red headed chick she was seen talking to before last Slam.  Annie is in her ring gear of the black pants with crescent moon and stars spread out and the plain black shirt.  The other girl is wearing a red shirt that is too short to cover her stomach and blue jean shorts with red tights under them.  She leans back against the TV behind Annie.

{Kelly}
Can I help you miss?.

You don’t talk to her.  You are interviewing me, not her.

{Kelly}
But fans aren’t allowed back here.

She is not a fan.  She is...well for now you can call her my manager.  Her name is Elizabeth Blackwell but soon enough she will be known as the Nightmare.  That’s all you need to know right now.

{Kelly}
Fair enough.  Well you have been pretty busy over the past few weeks.  It started on Slam number eight when you interfered with the number one contenders match essentially picking Auburn to be your opponent for Winter Survival  

I did what was best for the business Kelly.  No one wanted to see me beat the crap out of Gabby for the hundredth time.  They didn’t want to see me make a fool out of the little goblin again.  Auburn was the best choice of an opponent.

{Kelly}
Well all of that would change last week when Auburn was found attacked in the restroom.  

By Maya Jensen.  I had no idea she was so eager to get her ass handed to her by me again.  Guess I underestimated what she’d do just for a little title shot..

{Kelly}
You really think anyone believes that Maya took out Auburn?  

It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not.  I’m not the type of person who would make accusations without proof to back it up.  But now is not the time for that.  I’ll give Maya a week to come clean and admit it was her.  She got what she wanted in her title shot, no use carrying on this charade any longer.  Enough about that right now.  Move on.

{Kelly}
Well also on Slam Eight you took on Amber Ryan in a losing effort.  It’s the first time you have lost since you became the champion.

I’ll admit that Amber got the better of me.  It took her using her mist to blind me and catch me with her finisher.  I respect that even though it proves that she knew I could beat her and had to use that little trick.  But I have no ill will toward her.  I just hope she realizes that I’m like a Saiyan.  When I get beat, I just come back stronger.  Next time we meet, the results will be different.

{Kelly}
Well you got one more match before you get to face Maya at Winter Survival.  Tonight you go one on one with the returning Jaylina Jobber, making….her debut in High Stakes Wrestling.

As she says this the TV behind Elizabeth changes to the banner for the match.  Elizabeth glances over her shoulder at the banner for a moment before looking away.  She gets a confused look on her face and looks back up at Jaylina, turning her head slightly at Jaylina.

These Jobber’s are like cockroaches.  You see one of them, you know darn well there are tons more hiding in the cracks.  I would have much rather seen Dustin Jobber in this match since I still have a bone to pick with him.  But if it means beating up his..sister, well I’ve always been an equal opportunity butt kicker..

Elizabeth has pulled her cell phone out of her back pocket and pulled up a picture of Jay Jobber.  She is holding her phone up next to Jaylina, looking back and forth between the two..

{Kelly}
Could you possibly be overlooking Jaylina.  I know you have your eyes set on Maya at Winter Survival.  We know how these Jobbers have a tendency to catch people sleeping.

Elizabeth has put her phone away and walked up behind Annie.  She taps her on the shoulder but Annie just waves her off.

There is no way I’m allowing a Jobber to get a victory over me.  I don’t care if it’s Jaylina, Mike, Dustin, Tom, Dick, Harry or even little Abigail.  I am the Women’s champion.  That means I am the best women this company has to offer.  It will be a cold day in hell long before I allow any Jobber to say they got the better of me.

Elizabeth taps her shoulder again.  Annie turns back to her and Elizabeth points back to the TV.  Before she can speak though, Annie waves for her to back off.  Elizabeth rolls her eyes before backing up and leaning back against the wall.

{Kelly}
Well we are about out of time.  Any last words for Jaylina?

Tell her not to both showing up.  It will end a lot better for her just to take the no show loss.  If she gets into the ring, I’m going to mop the floor with her.  I’m going to send a message to Maya through her about what happens when you betray my best friend.  Jaylina Jobber will be the next person to succumb to the darkness.

Annie walks off.  Elizabeth steps forward as Kelly ends the live feed.  Elizabeth points to the TV which has changed back to the HSW logo.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Seriously, it’s just Jay Jobber in a wig.  Can no one see that?

{Kelly}
Plenty of people see that.  But they are the Jobbers and the fans love them.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Quite a weird family.  I’m glad I’m not related to him.

{Kelly}
Or his tag team partner.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
What poor soul would ever be his tag team partner?

Kelly just bows her head.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Oooh, awkward.

Come here Elizabeth.

Annie’s call comes from down the hall.  Elizabeth walks off and sees Annie standing in front of a sign-up sheet.  Annie taps it.

Sign this..

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Sole Survivor?  Do you think I’m ready for that?

Anything I said remember.

Elizabeth shrugs and signs her name on the sheet.  Annie gives her a pat on the shoulder as the two head for the locker room to prepare for Annie’s match later in the night.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum