High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Time Competing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Time Competing Empty First Time Competing Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:15 pm

AmbroseRollinsReignsFan

AmbroseRollinsReignsFan
HSW Talent
HSW Talent

This is the first time ever that Roman has stepped into the ring, and in CWF he is Dean and Seth's manager only that is what he wanted to until he came here with them. He wanted to give wrestling a try, and probably he does well. He had one his Roman Reigns' {My Yard} shirt as his pant blacks and boots. He wasn't as experienced as his brothers as he had no idea what he is even doing. He took a deep breath, and looks at the camera as he gets talking.

Roman Moxley: yeah I am the nice one out of my brothers cause lets face it one of us had to be since they are pure evil as I have no problem getting rid of them. I am sure they will put up a fight, but I am still younger then Dean oh he hates when he hears that he is the baby oh to bad I am not going to be like them so don't even try to change me it isn't going to happen. those two are going down, and we can work as being a team as I am sure I am new to this world but I know I can do this so bring on the fight cause I am for the big fight.

He smirks a bit, and talks again.

Roman Moxley: the rest of you can try to take me down, but it isn't going to work. I know what I have to do to make an impact even if I don't have any training at all cause my brothers didn't want to train me I am sure I will do fine in my very first match as I am not going to take it easy on you guys and girls at all so I will be coming to throw you all over as I am looking forward to this see you out there.

He hurries away, and he didn't know how to really cut a promo oh well he did his best that is all he could do right we will find out in the Sole Survivor match.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum