High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The People Vs Maya Jensen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The People Vs Maya Jensen Empty The People Vs Maya Jensen Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Midnight

Midnight
HSW Womens Champion
HSW Womens Champion

The scene opens up on the doors of a courtroom as the all too familiar theme song of the People’s Court starts playing.   The music is talked over by a strange man’s voice as the doors open and Annie Fugate walks in, wearing a black business suit.  

{Announcer}
This is the plaintiff, Annie Fugate.  She claims that on November fourth in Las Vegas Nevada, her good friend Auburn Cox was viciously assaulted by Maya Jensen.  She comes here to prove that Maya is an unbalanced psychopath who needs to be put down once and for all.

Words are typed out on the bottom of the screen under her picture.  Annie Fugate.  Plaintiff.  Greatest Women’s Champion Ever.  The scene then returns to the door that opens and a short person dressed like a goblin walks in.  It has on a blindfold and is using a walking stick.  In the other hand is a rope dragging a stuffed snow white bunny.  She taps her way to the stand.

{Announcer}
This is the defendant Maya Jensen.  She claims that she would never take out a competitor to get what she wanted.  She even said she’d do the honorable thing by backing out of the match.  She is here to prove that she had nothing to do with Auburn’s attack.

Words are typed out under “Maya”.  Maya Jensen.  Defendant.  Pathetic little Goblin.  The music stops playing as both girls get to their respective stands.

{Announcer}
All rise for the honorable Judge Elizabeth Blackwell.

Elizabeth comes out of the back room, dressed in a black robe and not looking to be enjoying this very much.  She sits behind the stand and looks down at Annie.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Annie Fugate.  You are charging Maya with the attack on Auburn Cox, is this correct?

{Annie “Midnight” Fugate}
Yes your honor.  

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
And how exactly did this happen?

It’s quite simple Your Honor.  Two weeks prior to the night in question, Maya once again tried her best to win the triple threat match to earn a shot at my Women’s champion.   Despite her best efforts she was unable to get the win with my friend Auburn Cox winning the match and getting the title shot at Winter Survival.  It was at this point that she snapped.  After going out to the ring and getting completely owned by Leon Cashmere she would find Auburn in the bathroom where she would viciously assault her, figuring if Auburn was taken out she’d become the new number one contender.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
That’s a serious accusation.  Miss Jensen what do you have to say in your defense?

{“Maya Jensen”}
It doesn’t really matter what I say.  I’m just a pathetic loser and nobody likes me.  I’m so depressed.

She lets out a loud sigh.  Annie shakes her head angrily.

There she goes again, just wanting sympathy.  Because that is all she is.  A little baby who needs constant reassurance.  And it wouldn’t be the first time she went to extreme measures to gain sympathy from the fans and her fellow wrestlers.  I take you back to the night of August fifth.  After getting beat down in the ring by James Ceno, she was found with her wrist cut in the locker room.  But I’m here to tell you that that was all a lie.

{“Maya Jensen”}
No it wasn’t.  I was like depressed about everything and having flashbacks of stuff no one cares about and I couldn’t take it anymore.  I feel bad for what I did though.

It’s all bullspit your honor.  She was back in the ring just two weeks later.  If she’d really attempted this act, there is no way she’d been ready to return to the ring so soon.  First she would have had to be hospitalized until she was mentally stable.  There’s no way that happens in two weeks.  And do you really think after this Christy or Jack would be open to her so quickly getting back into the ring, the very cause of her so called attempt.  No your honor.  It was all for sympathy.  So the fans would feel sorry for her.  So her opponents would pity her and go easy on her.  Seems I was the only one to see through her nonsense.  Me and the janitors that cleans the ketchup off the bathroom walls.

{“Maya Jensen”}
It didn’t work, no one likes me still.  They all saw through my illusion.  It makes me sad.

It doesn’t end there though your honor.  Now we have the newest edition of the oh poor Maya saga. Now she is claiming to be blind.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
You said “Claiming” to be blind.  Do you not believe she is blind?

No one believes she is really blind.  Because it is not possible.  There is no way she could wrestle without her sight.  I’m sure she claims that she can hear her opponent's movement.  That’s a lie your honor.  The average crowd at an HSW event records about eighty decibels.   At this level it is almost impossible to hear someone screaming next to you.  There is no way she could shut that noise out and hear something as quiet as a step taken or a move being made.  She can see just fine.  She just uses a see through blindfold so people will feel sorry for her and her opponents will take her lightly so she can actually win a match for a change.

{“Maya Jensen”}
I am too blind.  You can ask Mizore here, she will vouch for me.

She holds up the leash with the stuffed bunny at the end of it.  Annie rolls her eyes as Elizabeth seems to take a little joy in banging her gavel.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Order in the court!  We are not here to judge on what a loser Maya is but whether she is guilty or not of attacking Auburn Cox on Slam number nine.  Do you have any proof to back up your claim Miss Fugate?

I do your honor.  I have video footage to show the court.

An unknown person rolls a TV monitor into the room.   Annie brings out a DVD and slides it into the side of the TV.  The TV statics a moment before showing security footage of the hall where the bathroom entrance is shown.  Maya Jensen walks down the hall, going into the bathroom.  The tape skips ahead a little until Auburn skips onto the scene, talking to the people around her.  She goes into the bathroom as well.   The tape skips ahead some more until Maya walks out, heading down the hall.  A short skip later and Kelly walks into the room, immediately running out and waving for help.  The tape cuts off as Annie smiles triumphantly.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
This is some pretty damaging evidence Maya.  Can you explain your actions and how you were in the restroom at the same time as Auburn?

{“Maya Jensen”}
I would never do such a thing.  I even tried to back out of the match to prove that I didn’t do it.

And what a nice bluff that was.  Do you really think that Christy would cancel or change one of Winter Survival’s main events just a few weeks before it’s set to take place?  She knew damn well Christy would never agree to her forfeit.  If she really felt this way, she’d have denied to match from the start.  But she was all too happy to take the title shot.  It was all part of her master plan.

{“Maya Jensen”}
You were the one who set up the title match with Christy.  I had nothing to do with it.

Of course I was.  You knew how close of friends I had become with Auburn.  And you knew that as soon as I found out what you had done, I’d challenge you right off the bat.  You knew that I’ve been waiting since the first Slam to get my hands on you again.  One on one this time.  No ladder match where you pay your sister to come save you.  No big battle royals with seven other people standing between us.  A one on one match, me against you.  I never thought you’d be such a mastermind.  

{“Maya Jensen”}
No one ever believes me.  I’m always the victim.  I should just go away, no one would miss me.

Oh you will be going away little goblin.  But not until I humiliate you at Winter Survival.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Order!  Order!  I’ll have no more outbursts like that in my court Miss Fugate.

Annie raises an eyebrow at Elizabeth who bangs her gavel a few times.  Annie finally just rolls her eyes, crossing her arms in front of her.

{Elizabeth Blackwell}
Well after hearing all the evidence I have come to a ruling.  I find the defendant…..GUILTY of the attack on Auburn.  And her punishment.

A loud pop rings out as Annie had turned and nailed a Stroke of Midnight on the little goblin girl, sending her flying over the rails and into the seats where a crowd would sit.  She kicks the stuffed bunny across the room as she turns and faces the camera in front of her.

And that is just a small taste of what you have coming to you Maya.  I told you a long time ago you’d regret the day you ever crossed me.  That I would not rest until I showed you that your victory over me on the first Slam was the very definition of a fluke.  Did you really think I’d be happy with how I won Women’s over you?  I had so much more damage planned for you.  You should thank your lucky stars that Roller X came out and saved you.  She just made the match end sooner while keeping the same result.  Do you think I’d be happy that I eliminated you from the battle royal and cost you a shot at the World title?  No, I wasn’t the one who took you down, just made the cover.  You should know that I wouldn’t rest until we fought one on one.  So maybe I should thank you for what you did to Auburn.

Elizabeth has come down from the stand and shed the robe, now wearing a red shirt the shows off her midriff under the short black sleeveless vest and black pants with flames on the bottom of them.  She gives Annie a slight nod that Annie returns.  Annie looks back at the camera.

But no Maya, I’ll never forgive you for what you did to Auburn.  You ruined her High Stakes Wrestling career all for your own selfish desires.  Just because you couldn’t own up to the fact you lost to her and wait for another title shot.  What you did was despicable.  Your entire existence in the wrestling world is an insult to all the real wrestlers and the fans.  It’s a slap to the face to the sport itself.  More than anything else Maya, I’m tired of the ongoing pity party you hold for yourself.  All the attempts to get the fans and wrestlers to feel sympathy for you.  To try and force them to like you.  I’ve seen through it all Maya.  Maybe your little spring kitties buy what you are selling but I see you for what you really are.  An unbalanced psychopath who will do whatever it takes to get what she wants.  

Annie looks over at the goblin, giving it a look of disdain.  She looks back at the camera as Elizabeth just continues to stare over her shoulder.

Dangerous people like you need to be put down Maya.  Just like the dog that bites a child.  Unbalanced people like you need to get help.  Not fake help from fake doctors like your so called suicide attempt.  Not fake doctors who are trying to push this nonsense about you being blind.  You need real help.  And maybe when you see that I bought none of it and still beat you like the dog you are, you will get that help.  You will go away and never be seen again.   No more sulking backstage with Annabelle, paying that poor girl to listen to your sob stories twenty four seven.  No more dragging Mizore down and forcing her to love you out of pure pity.  And no more constant Twitter rants about how sad and pathetic you are, hoping all your so called friends will boost your spirits for you.  Just another little psychopath, stuck in a padded room, away from the world she use to contaminate.

As Annie was talking, the goblin slowly got to her feet.   Not for long though as Elizabeth turns her around and drops her with “Seeing Red” (RKO).  Annie looks back as the goblin flops on the ground for a moment.  She looks at Elizabeth who just gives her a half shrug.  Annie smiles at her and looks back at the camera, letting the smile fade away.

It’s all over for you Maya.  I’ve called your bluff on being blind.  When the bell rings at Winter Survival, you better come at me full force.  You better come out there and fight me like your life depends on it.  Because you will have to kill me to take the title away from me.  I’d rather be dead and buried then know I let a loser like you take a championship away from me.   I dedicate this match to my best friend Auburn Cox.  For her, I will put an end to you.  For her, I’ll make sure the Women’s championship stays around the waist of a true champion, not a joke.  For her I’ll send you back to the place you belong.  You will succumb to the darkness.  And this time, you won’t find your way out.

Annie turns and walks out of the room, followed by Elizabeth.  The camera shows the unconscious form of the goblin before fading away.

SCENE 2

The new scene opens up in a park somewhere in Boulder City Nevada.  Annie is there, with black shorts and a grey HSW shirt.   She is walking next to Jessica who has on blue jean shorts and a yellow shirt.   They are walking around the pond, Jessica tossing quarter slices of grapes to the ducks who follow them, eating up what she drops.   Annie clears her throat.

So how is school going?  Are you making good grades?

{Jessica “Sunshine” Fugate}
You know it sis!   Straight As of course.  Granted these first set of classes are cake compared to what I have coming up.  But I’ve got a group of study buddies and we are all going for the same thing.  We are going to be a study group until graduation.  There’s Mary and Shelly and Kathy and Patrick.  

Patrick huh?  That’s a boy's name.

So it is….

You like this Patrick guy?  

Well I mean he is a nice guy.  And he likes to walk me to class and such.  I guess I like him.  

Sounds like you more than just like him.  You are aware that you are there to learn not gain a boyfriend.

I’m not...I mean he’s not….I……

Elizabeth comes running past them, wearing her red shirt and sleeveless vest and the black pants with flames.  She slaps Annie’s hand as she goes by who holds up four fingers as Elizabeth disappears around the bend.  Jessica frowns.

Are you really going to make her run around the entire pond ten times?

Of course I am.  She needs to work on her endurance for the Sole Survivor match.

But you don’t expect her to win.

Not at all.  But she needs to make a good showing.  And I want her to be the one who eliminates Maya from the match.  I think she deserves it after what she told us the other night.

Annie stops walking, her face twisting in rage.  Jessica looks at her confused, wondering what brought this one.  She looks forward to see a middle aged blond woman walking up to them.  She is wearing a long yellow skirt and a Sunshine shirt from Jessica’s days in the eWe.  

{Patricia Ellis}
Hey girls.  Nice day huh?

It’s a beautiful day!   Are you a fan of mine?

Walk away Patricia.

The look on Annie’s face could make a person drop dead.  Jessica looks confused at Annie.

You know her?

She’s nobody.  Let’s go Jess.

{Patricia Ellis}
Actually my name is Patricia Ellis.   And I’m…..

Don’t you fucking dare finish that sentence!

{Patricia Ellis}
I’m your mother Jessica.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum