High Stakes Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

True Darkness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1True Darkness Empty True Darkness Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Maya Jensen

Maya Jensen
HSW Talent
HSW Talent

-Maya Jensen-
”The darkness is closing in…"

The scene opens up to Maya Jensen, sitting in a patch of grass.  But this wasn’t just any patch of grass as it was surrounded by darkness all around.  As if, it was place that existed in the world, a small island floating in a sea of nothingness.  Maya, sat upon this area.  The only place in this world that had any form of light.  She wore a white jacket over a dark shirt and pants.  Her green blind fold secured on her face as she just sat there.

-Maya Jensen-
”But to say that would be a lie.  For the darkness is always there, always surrounding me, ready to swallow me up until there’s nothing left.  It won’t leave me alone…"

As Maya spoke the edges of this little island began to disappear.  The darkness was growing closer to where Maya sat.

-Maya Jensen-
”The darkness tells me things.  Tells me how worthless I am.  Lie after lie it feeds me but I have to remain strong.  I can’t let this darkness win… I just can’t."

Maya slowly begins to stand.  The darkness pauses it’s continued progression.

-Maya Jensen-
”So I push those thoughts back.  Hide them under a blanket of sunshine.  I make excuses for myself.  I tell myself that I’m the hero for this story.  I mean I’ve gone through so many things.  I’ve endure hardships and it’s time for things to turn around right?"

In a swell stop the darkness takes up the rest of grass, leaving Maya to stand in an endless void of nothingness.

-Maya Jensen-
”Wrong…"

Maya’s voice began to Trimble as her knees begin to shake.

-Maya Jensen-
”I tried to push it all back.  Hide that darkness, but it only built up inside of me until finally… One mistake… It was supposed to be lights out for me… I was supposed to be gone.  No one cared about me, no one would even miss me.  HOW COULD I GO ON LIVING!"

Maya snapped into the air as her knees buckled causing her to fall to the ground.  She began to cry into her knees as she wrapped her arms around them.

-Maya Jensen-
”I wasn’t strong enough… I tried and tried.  And what do I have to show for it?  Nothing.. NOTHING!!  I just wanted to matter… but when I realized that I don’t… that I’m broken… unrepairable… I hid.  I didn’t want any contact with the outside world.  But they wouldn’t let me.  They forced it on me.  They thought It’d make me better…."

Maya raises her head, her blindfold damp at the edges from her tears.

-Maya Jensen-
”It did NOTHING!!  Sure I’m still here but all you people did was throw me to the wolves… forced me to fend for myself.  Was it some kind of sink or swim metaphor?  What kind of doctor’s does that?  I can’t even get any kind of support, because they ALL think it’s fake."

Maya berries her head into her knees again.  Beating herself up.  What was she doing.  She wasn’t supposed to be letting lose like this.  She screams into her knees.  She was mad at herself for doing this.

-Maya Jensen-
”I… I pretended to be better.  I had to hide it.  I couldn’t let anyone know… for that’s what they wanted right?  Me to put on a smile.  I haven’t told anyone… do they even really know?  Do they even care?"

Maya shakes her head.  How could she do this to herself.  More importantly how could she just let it all out like this.  

-Maya Jensen-
”I let my guard slip once… ONCE.  I just couldn’t take it any more and just let that darkness sweep over me.  I saw nothing but a failure and the thoughts entered my head… told me to just disappear into the night.  But I couldn’t do that for Mizore… So I had to do something… anything… and thus I chose to let it out on Twitter.  Writing things down can be helpful after all.  I even used to have a diary… until a woman, who was so bent on ruining me stole it… She never did anything with it at least I made sure of that before I took it back.  So, what did it matter if I lift up my mask just for a bit… Let people know that I’m still hurting…. CURSE YOU MOTHER!!"

Maya screamed out loud as she shifted suddenly so she was now on her knees.  Her facial features glaring outward.

-Maya Jensen-
”You triggered that one thing inside me… That determination that kicks in when I’m at my breaking point. I wanted to quit, but you put that thought back in me that I COULD actually win.  And I felt… like the light was back to winning that battle."

As Maya spoke, the light began to appear again. The small little island of grass began to materialize beneath Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
”But truth is, that’s what I wanted.  I wanted to get back into this thing…For I needed to prove the darkness wrong.  Tell it that I CAN be someone.  If I could finally hold Championship Gold again.  That I could shut up those voices in my head.  For I WAS a champion!  But… the darkness wasn’t through with me yet."

Maya sat back on her knees. The slight fire that was building began to dwindle.

-Maya Jensen-
”I failed to beat Leon… Failed to win the #1 contenders match… Then my sight was lost.   How was I supposed to become a champion if I couldn’t see?   Sure I’ve been training.  Yes I’ve been using ring awareness, vibrations in the mat, and concentrating my hearing to get past those eighty decibels of the fans cheering aloud!  It's tough, It's REALLY tough.  For every time I head out into that ring it's like I've truly been lost to the darkness.  For I am just gone..."

As Maya continued to speak, the darkness again begins to eat up the small land around Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
”I've won in other places since I've been blinded... 3 matches to be exact.  But this isn't those feds... nor were they for a championship.  That's even if you could call this a championship match..."

Maya trailed off as the darkness once again took away the light, leaving Maya to sit there in an empty void.

-Maya Jensen-
”Sure the card says it's for the title... but it's not been.  All people see is Annie defending her friend.  The vicious attack that I supposedly did.  But not just that.  Annie has been throwing everything about me under the microscope.  She wants people to doubt me.  Telling people about all those demons at my door are just a lie.  How am I supposed to defend myself against that?"

Maya shifts again, pulling her legs out from under her.  She crosses them but just keeps her eyes directed at her lap.

-Maya Jensen-
”I had nothing to do with the doctor's decision to release me.  I wanted to stay in bed... locked away from everyone.  Even when I was better, I didn't go advertising what had happened.  But there the people in HSW were... talking about it to everyone.  Kelly asked Ceno his thoughts on it... Justin made a remark or three about it.  Even Kris Chaos made a reference too it.  What is it some kind of joke?  Do they all think there's nothing wrong with me?"

Maya looks up again at this, her emotions getting the best of her.

-Maya Jensen-
”I'm trying to get past that... and doing what I can to keep it from happening again.. but all anyone wants to do is bring it up like it's the plot of some kind of story.  I don't want sympathy... for any of it.  I just want to be normal... I want to be done with it.  But Annie wants to make this a personal attack on me.  Claiming it's all a lie.  It's not about the championship.  It's all about belittling me.  Not to prove I'm not worthy of the title, but to prove that I'm not worthy to be anything."

Maya just trails off.  The words of Annie Fugate continuing to bother her.

-Maya Jensen-
”I wanted this to stay hidden... but Annie would rather bring it to the light.  So congrats Annie, you did it.  Mission accomplished... now everyone can see just what a failure I am...Not just as a failure as a wrestler, but as failure as aa human being."

Maya began to tear up again, not that it was evident with the blind fold covering her eyes.  But she leaned forward burying her face into her hands.

-Maya Jensen-
”I almost wish I WAS this master manipulator Annie has pegged me out to be.. then maybe it wouldn't hurt so much."

Maya continues to just sob.  She wished it would all just go away.  Leave her be.  But that darkness remained.  Finally, Maya managed to gain a little composure as she stifled her sobs enough to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
”But what does Annie even know... what does Midnight even know about TRUE Darkness?"

Maya slowly raises her head her voice still cracking in her emotional state.

-Maya Jensen-
”She claim's she's this mistress of the night.. making everyone succumb to the darkness... But she doesn't even know what it's about.  She's just taken it as a moniker because she had it a bit rough.  But she only tasted a little bit of what true darkness has to offer.  But she adopted the persona because she wanted to use it as her strength... I mean it works, she's the champ.  But I've seen worse than Annie.  Those who like me have SEEN that real ugly side.  Of course, Annie wouldn't know about that.. or care.  She'll belittle you because she thinks it's fun.  She pretends to be darkness when all she is, is a bully.  And I know the truth."

Maya sighs as she slowly begins to pick herself up.  Slowly standing up.

-Maya Jensen-
”Call me stupid if you want.  But Annie has shown nothing but distain towards Auburn.  Don't get me wrong, anyone can change.  And some people just don't know what they had until it's missing.  Or They'll hide their true feelings towards someone.  But I know the type of person you are Annie.  I know you had something to do with this, all because you wanted a point.  Something that would get into my head so I will be more focused on that than you.  Perhaps your the one scared Annie.  It was me who beat you on Slam 1.  And I AM on your hit list."

Maya nods as her words are beginning to gain more confidence.

-Maya Jensen-
”You needed something to help the status quo.  You were seen as being defeat-able at Summer BreakDown.  You won the belt but people attributed it to my sister.  So you needed something to change the status quo... and what better way to do that than to get everyone against me... to make them think I'm the bad guy here.  I'm not the bad guy... I'm simply being framed by the real mastermind here."

Maya's confidence continued to build as she now stood her ground.  She actually smiled slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
”But you weren't there, right?  How could you do it if you weren't there.  Well, you know who WAS there?  The one girl who's not ONLY been seen hanging around you, some kind of manager and protégé.  But She's also shown to have something against me.  Yeah, I may be blind but my hearing is just fine.  And she made it absolutely clear that she was after me in Sole Survivor.  Which was you revealing your hand for no reason at all.  Because I've already said I'm only entering Sole Survivor to do the same as her... To eliminate one person."

Maya nods as the gears were turning in her head.  It made sense.

-Maya Jensen-
”So, I know EXACTLY who attacked Auburn, Annie.  It was Elizabeth Blackwell under your instructions.  The pieces fit Annie.  So throw that before your people's court and see what the verdict will be."

Maya nods as that old determination began to pop back up again.

-Maya Jensen-
”But you see Annie, that is where you're mistake is... You tried to put my back against the wall.  Used my emotional state to get into my head... You wanted one finally blow, so massive that there would be no way I'd be able to get back up.  But you forgot. When I'm pressed against the wall... and ALL odds are stacked against me... I don't quit. I come back harder than you COULD EVER have imagined."

Maya shouted out towards the camera her fire returning.  But then Maya settles as she looks back to the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
”But this is not me magically fixed Annie... I'm still broken... And I know that it will be a long journey.  And it all starts with this.  First I show you that trying to mess with broken glass will only get you cut... And then I will show everyone, and myself, that I AM a Champion!  So Don't Blink..."

Suddenly, a bright shining light appears bathing the entire place in light.  The grass patch is not only back but now it's farther as it's surround by a beautiful sky.  Maya smiles as if she could finally see clearly if only for a moment.  In the blink of an eye everything went dark.  Yet center of the screen was the Women's Championship. It sparkled for a moment before slowly it faded into the darkness.

-Maya Jensen-
”Or You'll miss it."

True Darkness LvGXgaw

http://s13.zifboards.com/JoKaVerseForums/index.php?act=idx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum